Ganger Teas and Wool

Pages

  • Singing of Hope
  • Ravelry
  • Patterns
  • Test Knitting
  • Watercolor Cards

Confidence




This hat pattern may be found in Ravelry for free.
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Follow Nicole on Instagram

Instagram

Nicole Ganger and knitwear: A little about who I am....

When it comes to knitting, I believe it should be practical, unique, and beautiful. I try to combine all these elements in what I design.

I hope you enjoy the designs I have to share. Please contact me with any questions or comments you may have on any of the patterns. Patterns available for purchase must be accessed through Ravelry.

My regular blog is Singing of Hope. Stop by to see what projects I've been up to lately!
My photo
Nicole
View my complete profile

Patterns

  • Autumn Cowl
  • Autumn Gloves
  • Confidence
  • Consolation
  • Copse
  • Hunting song
  • May breezes
  • On the seashore
  • Spinning Old Yarns
  • The fleecy clouds
  • Winter Hat
Visit Nicole's profile on Pinterest.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.